Lists of materials available for Börger Multicrushers
The carrier and reducer gears of the Börger Multicrusher are protected and safely separated from the chopping chamber by the quench-filled intermediate chamber.
The high-strength shafts do not come into contact with the pumped medium in Börger Multicrushers. The wide range of materials available allows optimum adjustment to individual needs.
Selection of materials available
- Cast iron with spheroidal graphite, resistant to wear and extremely anti-corrosion
- Stainless steel with high resistance to acid
- Blades from surgical stainless steel 1.7218
- Blades from chrome steel 1.2379, resistant to corrosion
- Mechanical seals for abrasive and corrosive loads, from:
- Single-piece with secondary seals made from any standard elastomer
- SiSiC (silicon carbide) with secondary seals made of any standard elastomer
- Specific shaft seals for special applications
- Examples: Packing with optional lantern ring
- Multi-seal gaskets made of elastomer and/or plastic
- Double-acting mechanical seals