Liquid manure technology
Deposits and floating scum often build up in pits, channels or tanks from feedstock or lack of ventilation. The well-proven, rust-free and adjustable agitator nozzle can be of service here. The agitator nozzle can be retrofitted in any kind of channel. An attachment beneath the column is not required.
If a channel system is not operating efficiently agitating nozzles fed from below provide the solution. In this case, opening and closing is controlled directly on the device.
The double-and-bottom agitator nozzles are also indispensable for elevated or underground tanks. They can be fed in from above or from below. The agitator nozzles are made of reasonably priced, rust-free stainless steel.
Benefits at a glance
- Fully adjustable
- Galvanized or made of stainless steel
- Feed-in from above, retrofitting also possible
- Double agitator nozzle with built-in three-way valve
- Pipe diameter NW 125 or NW 150
- Customized for tank height
- Several agitator nozzles as a single and double version depending on size of tank